Skip to main content

Transfer Undergraduate

Transfer Undergraduate Students
Transfer Undergraduate Students

Apply as an undergraduate transfer student if you are currently attending or have previously attended another college or university in any country.

The Office of International Admissions processes all non-citizen applications for undergraduate programs at Buffalo State. The links below will take you to the International Undergraduate Admissions page for transfer students, where you will find detailed application information and can begin the application process.


Transfer Admission Requirements

Apply as an Undergraduate Transfer Student

Application Process

  1. Choose and complete one application. SUNY Buffalo State accepts the SUNY Application and the Common Application. Both applications require a $50 non-refundable application fee.

2. Submit required documents. An official course by course evaluation is required for all international transfer credits.

3. Check your application status.

4. Upon acceptance, the Office of International Student & Scholar Services will issue your I-20.

Contact Undergraduate International Admissions: 


Back to Top

International Student and Scholar Services

1300 Elmwood Ave  •  South Wing 410 •  Buffalo, NY 14222
Phone: (716) 878-5331 •  Fax: (716) 878-3054