Skip to main content

Travel Outside the US

Travel Signatures on Your I-20 or DS-2019

If you are traveling outside of the US, please make sure that under the Travel Endorsement section of your I-20 or DS-2019, the Designated School Official’s signature is up-to-date. Each signature is valid for one year. If your travel signature is not up-to-date, you may not be permitted to re-enter the United States. 

If you require a travel signature, please schedule an appointment with the Office of International Student & Scholar Services BEFORE your trip.


Back to Top

International Student and Scholar Services

1300 Elmwood Ave  •  South Wing 410 •  Buffalo, NY 14222
Phone: (716) 878-5331 •  Fax: (716) 878-3054